There are so many people I love in my life and I’m so thankful for! So, this is my top 5 and why…
1. God. I mean does this need much explaining? God is my refuge and my strength. He’s there whenever I need him, and he has a unending love for me that I don’t deserve.
2. My Mom. I have an unusually close relationship with my mom…and this is an awesome thing! We’ve been with each other through thick and thin, and I can count on her for anything!
3. My Bestfriends. I have multiple best friends. They all love Jesus, which is needed if they’re going to keep me accountable. We can act stupid and laugh until we’ve peed ourselves, but they are always there when something serious arises as well.
4. My Student Ministry Staff at Church. Wow, I could go on all day about the student ministry staff at my church. They invest so much of their time and life into us students. They’ve helped me grow closer to God, and I’ll be forever thankful for that!
5. My Boyfriend. I have always been one to not care about having a boyfriend…that is until I met Adam. Adam is sweet, funny, kind, he loves Jesus, and I could go on and on! Getting one text from him can change my whole mood for the good. He is a prayer warrior and someone I can always count on!
So, this is a glimpse into the amazing people in my life!